Information on data management based on mutual consent
PUSCHO Trade and Service Kft. (Seat: 2000 Szentendre, Ipar u. 8.; company registration number: 13-09-069225; tax number: 10985290-2-13; hereinafter: Puscho Kft.) has handled and will continue to handle the personal data of its partners with the utmost care, as well as the personal data necessary to fulfil concluded/to-be concluded contracts (name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
Accordingly, based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter: GDPR), we summarize in this data protection information that PUSCHO Kft. as a data controller, how do you manage the personal data voluntarily provided and obtained by filling out the contact form on the website of Puscho Kft:
Information of the Data Controller:
|PUSCHO Trading and Service Kft.
|Company registration number:
|2000 Szentendre, Ipar u. 8.
|Éva Molnár Schoblocher
The Data Controller processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
|Scope of processed personal data:
|name, telephone number, e-mail address of contact persons (price offer bidder).
|Purpose of data management:
|– making contact, giving a quote, maintaining contact, establishing a business relationship
– the possible conclusion of the contract
|Legal basis for data management:
|– Article 6 (paragraph 1 a) of the GDPR: the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
– Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR: data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or it is necessary to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract
|Place of data processing:
|seat of the Data Controller
|Duration of data management:
|until the data management purpose exists, which can be:
– until the establishment of a business relationship between the parties, or, in the case of successful contact, until the existence of the business relationship
– in the case of concluding a contract, the period of time required to assert claims arising from the contract
|Data storage method:
|electronically and on paper
|You can access data:
|the managing director and office manager of the Company, as well as the employee (s) who provide the quotation. In the event of a contract, the accounting and invoicing company is also the data processor.
The Data Controller informs the Data Subjects that the personal data it has received is subject to the GDPR, Article CXII of 2011 on the right to informational self-determination and freedom of Information Act (hereinafter: Info Act) and manages it in accordance with the provisions of the Data Management Regulations of the Data Controller.
The rights of Data Subjects regarding the processing of personal data:
The Data Controller informs the Data Subjects that they can request from the Data Controller access to their personal data and their correction.
The data subject has the right to request the processed personal data cancellation if one of the following conditions is met:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- the Data Subject objects to the data processing, and there is no overriding legal reason for the data processing or the data processing takes place in order to obtain direct business,
- personal data were handled illegally,
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation prescribed by EU or member state law applicable to the Data Controller.
The Data Subject has the right to request the restriction of the processing of his personal data if:
- disputes the accuracy of the personal data (in this case, the limitation applies to the period that allows the data controller to check the accuracy of the personal data),
- the data management is illegal and the Data Subject opposes the deletion of the data, instead requesting the restriction of their use,
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of data management, but the data subject requires them to present, enforce or defend a legal claim
- the data subject objected to the data processing (in this case, the restriction applies to the period until it is established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller take precedence over the legitimate reasons of the Data Subject).
The Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of his personal data. In this case, the Data Controller may only continue processing the personal data if it proves that the data processing is justified by compelling legitimate reasons that take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, or that are related to the presentation, enforcement or defense of a legal claim.
The Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of the data protection incident without undue delay if it is likely to involve a high risk.
Requests related to the rights indicated above can be submitted to the following contact details of the Data Controller:
The seat of the Data Controller is: 2000 Szentendre, Ipar. u. 8.
The e-mail address of the Data Controller is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller informs the Data Subjects that they are entitled to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NADP) if, in their opinion, they have violated the GDPR or the Info Act as a result of improper processing of their personal data. rights.
Contact details of the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NADP):
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c.
Postal address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
Telephone number: +36 1 391 1400
Fax: +36 1 391 1410
The Data Controller shall also inform the Data Subjects that they are entitled to go to court if they consider that they have violated the GDPR or the Privacy Act as a result of improper processing of their personal data. rights. The Data Subject may, at his or her option, also bring the action before the court competent for his or her place of residence or stay.
Managing Director Éva Molnár Schoblocher